PRAN-RFL Group Assistant Manager - Quality Control (Toiletries) published new jobs circular for the post of Assistant Manager - Quality Control (Toiletries) in April 2018. Job Seeker can apply PRAN-RFL Group Assistant Manager - Quality Control (Toiletries) From this website. You must have to apply before 8 May 2018.
PRAN-RFL Group Assistant Manager - Quality Control (Toiletries) Information
Before apply this PRAN-RFL Group Job circular in Bangladesh. Please read below this Jobs Qualification and Apply before the deadline
Job Description / Responsibility
- Managing the Quality Control team.
- Continuously research, review and identify new QA/QC procedures which improve the operational process.
- Implementing Quality Investigation (QI) change control records and monitoring
- Analysis of complaints/rejections/corrective actions data to look for trends and to work with teams to find continuous improvement plans.
- Prepare Weekly/ Monthly Quality report.
- Supporting of new product launches
- Reporting failures, concerns and issues and recommending corrective measures.
- Write protocols and validation methods (SOP, CTP/CTM), AQL and specifications
- Be the first point of contact via the Line QC Supervisors/Line Supervisor/Line engineers to assist with production related quality problems.
- Provides necessary definition, development and deployment of product quality standards.
- Analysis of production/manufacturing data output information to review specifications and report back results to the technical team for amendment.
- Create and maintain documentation for QA/QC procedures.
- Support subordinates by reviewing work and providing feedback.
- Working with the appropriate team to resolve issues back to the root cause and assist with the implementation if required.
- Alert team to emerging issues and concerns.
- Carry out any other task associated with the Quality Department as requested by the Management.
- 3 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Quality, R & D, Testing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):