LAMB NGO job notice updates new recruitment on their official website at www.lambproject.org . In Bangladesh LAMB Job Circular offer new vacancy notice for the student who are qualified for get this govt jobs. NGO is also known as LAMB in our country. It is very attractive job for bd job seeker. Every Job applicant can easily apply LAMB if they are qualified and follow their Recruirement guideline. In this month LAMB Organization are looking for Office assistant, Manager , Computer operator which are mention below this official circular image. If you want to get this job for build your career then don`t wait for another one. In present time job candidate are very hopeless for getting any Part time jobs. Now you are on my website at ejobalert.com for searching LAMB NGO New job circular. Remind that you must have to apply LAMB Job circular before 30 September 2021.
LAMB NGO Job Circular 2021 - www.lambproject.org
Every day we get updates new govt jobs circular News, Recruitment Notice, part time vacancy notice like LAMB NGO. Today we found Latest vacancy notice at www.lambproject.org official website. People who are searching for new LAMB Job Circular ejobsalert.com prepare this news for them. SSC, HSC, Honours pass student can apply this New LAMB Job from their local area. Already you know short information about LAMB NGO above the post written by our author. Now we are going to share with you some important news about LAMB Job circular.
Post Name: Medical Officer - Medicine and Paediatrics
- LAMB is a well-run major mission Hospital, Community Health Development, Training and Research organization. Services cover more than 6.3 million people in North West Bangladesh. The hospital has a 90 bed capacity, with fully equipped wards, labour room and operating theatres, plus a broad range of investigation facilities including digital X-ray, USG , ECHO and ECG.
- As well as a pleasant working environment, LAMB offers a good and high standard, practical experience; working with experienced doctors including expatriates. LAMB is a values-based non-profit organization and focuses on giving affordable services to the poor. There are weekly joint medical education meetings and departmental teachings.
- LAMB accommodation within LAMB campus is usually available for doctors with affordable rent. Housing has security, 24 hours electricity and safe water supply. There is an on-site English-medium school for staff children.
- The Hospital has departments of Obs-gynae, Paediatrics, Internal medicine, Surgery, Nursing and a Rehabilitation Centre for Children with Disability.
- Job Summary: Work within a team caring for in-patients and out-patients according to our guidelines, general Medicine and Paediatrics as well as neonatology including LR support. Oncall coverage together with a senior backup. Being responsible for emergency care and IPD care , carrying out daily activity of the IPD work as per guidelines and protocol and reporting to senior team. Participating in the weekly teaching session and motivated for self-learning and development. At LAMB, doctors also have the opportunity:
- To receive a certificate of foundation training in medicine and paediatrics after successful completion of the training period.
- To participate in clinical audit projects and research
- To teach in LAMB Training Centre and Nursing Institute, including HBB-courses
- Hands on training on basic ultrasound skills.
- To maintain a high standard of medical care in the spirit of Jesus Christ;
- To attend all meetings of the medical staff and of any committee to which he/she is appointed;
- To give leadership in professional behavior and integrity, and to promote unity and peace among all project staff;
- To keep abreast of medical developments and to seek constantly to broaden his/her professional skill and knowledge;
- To encourage and train medical, paramedical, and other health related personnel (specific assignments will be given by the Medical Director);
- To ensure regular ward rounds, coverage for in patient wards, outpatient care, emergencies, night duty, mobile and other special clinics as assigned;
- All Doctors are expected to work in general areas as well as their area of specialty.
- To assist the Medical Director in planning and developing appropriate ancillary facilities (e.g. X ray, laboratory, pharmacy) and new health care programs in conjunction with appropriate staff to improve medical care;
- To carry out in consultation with other staff the most economic but superior form of medical care appropriate to the area and facilities (including human resources);
- To consider himself/herself available for emergency duty at anytime, day or night, unless on authorized leave;
- Such other duties as called on to do by the Medical Director;
- To abide by the terms of the employment policy in effect at the time of appointment and revisions that may be made subsequently.
- Good written and verbal communication in English.
- No experience is necessary but some experience will be preferred.
- Any additional training or qualifications will be added benefit.
- Freshers are highly encouraged to apply.
LAMB Job Circular Application Process
Are you ready for apply LAMB NGO Job circular today? If you are little knowledge about how to apply LAMB Job from Computer or by Post office then don`t worry. There are only few step for apply any govt jobs, bank jobs, part time jobs from Bangladesh. There are online application method which can be complete from through online. Another one is writing hand latter for sent via post office. For more information about how to apply Job circular in BD then contact with ejobsalert.com job portal Authority. Follow this link for LAMB Job application. You can get full instruction of LAMB NGO Job application system to their Official website at www.lambproject.org . Job submit process of LAMB also mention that Circular Image we provide you by ejobsalert.com.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified candidates can apply with CV, mention two referees name and a passport size photograph to the Head of Personnel, LAMB, P.O. Parbatipur, Dinajpur-5250, Bangladesh.
See More Information Below This Circular.
LAMB NGO Job Circular needs proper educated worker to their organization. Make yourself as a perfect job candidate for any government jobs, Bank jobs or part time NGO Jobs. Hopefully you will easily get any job from your nearest organization. Ejobsalert.com will help you finding Most Recently published jobs circular every single day. If you want to get more job vacancy notice then support us share this post with your Friends by Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus etc online Social site you are connected. You are most welcome get a new job to your life. Thanks for keep visiting our website. You are also invited our Next job Notice to this website.